Who Should Be a Part of the Dialogue
Who Should be Involved a Public Dialogue about our Public Schools?
When asked about who should be involved in a public dialogue about San Francisco’s public schools, many respondents gave answers around a few key stakeholders, listed below. Take a look at the full list of responses to see people’s comments about each group. Download a full list of responses.
- SFUSD Administrators
- Adults not associated with schools & Seniors
- Faith based community
- School based organizations
- Business community
- Community-based organizations (CBO’s)
- City government
- Neighborhood groups
- The ‘real deal’/ not the “usual suspects”
- Traditionally under-represented populations
- Independent (private) school community
- “Usual Suspects”
- People from the Permanent Campaign